August 21, 2004

Miss Fat Frog

I'm not Miss FF, I miss FF. The default place to be at on Saturday nights. Just to chill and hang out with Bblics, and sometimes Apple and Kyn. Chatting, gossiping only during the 20 minutes interval when Nuris and Darren take their break. Just keeping quiet, stoning, entertaining some amusing or depressive thoughts when one starts singing and the other starts strumming his guitar. Occasionally, bumping into Joe or Jeremy. Exchanging big hugs with Joe, who's always a reason to believe that life can be very simple and positive when you enjoy the things you do but also enjoy the time when you are not doing them.

Felt extreme loneliness once, there. Had a sudden desperation for Bblics to reach in the next second. Cried rather uncontrollably. Made a few heads turn with my quiet shouts of 'What the fuck?' Wet Bblics's shoulder with my helpless crying. Followed by senseless laughing. I was really losing it on that one occasion.

Got paid a rare compliment regarding my handwriting from Nuris.

Out of reach, there's a life out there for me.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 15:09